Lexington Equine Medical Group veterinarians offer a comprehensive approach to whole-horse health. The LEMG team works diligently to evaluate every aspect of a horse's health history; they combine this knowledge with clinical findings to determine the most appropriate treatment for disease resolution and management. LEMG provides
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease involving the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, nervous, urinary, reproductive and lymphatic systems.
- Disease management
- Endoscopic/video scope exams
- A pharmacy with treatments and medical supplies to treat nearly any equine ailment or condition.
- Access to medications that are not commercially available, allowing for the creation of custom formulations tailored to an individual horse's needs.
- Rapid test results. This allows for expedited disease and ailment diagnosis, and rapid treatment implementation.